Live out La Dolce Vita with an Italian classic the Fiat 500
This LEGO® Creator Expert Fiat 500 model car (10271) recreates a true icon of classic automotive design. Teenagers and adult fans will enjoy the challenging building experience offered by this model kit based on the Fiat 500F legend from the late ‘60s, and will appreciate all the authentic LEGO brick details, such as the luggage rack with suitcase, detailed interior, and opening roof, doors, hood and tailgate. To complete the Italian theme, this classic model car also includes a folding easel with a paintbrush, palette and small ‘painting’ of the car in front of the famous Colosseum in Rome.
- Recreate a taste of ‘La Dolce Vita’ with an advanced LEGO® Creator Expert Fiat 500 model car brimming with Italian flair and LEGO brick details that teenagers and adults will enjoy building and displaying with pride.
- This model kit features a luggage rack, suitcase, detailed interior, engine, spare wheel and opening roof, doors, hood and tailgate. There’s even a ‘painting’ of the car by the Colosseum to complete the Italian feel.
- This advanced set is part of an amazing collection of authentic LEGO® model cars and other iconic objects of desire that offer relaxing ‘me time’ building and impressive display centerpieces.
- More experienced teenage and adult builders will love to receive this 960-piece Fiat 500 model car as a birthday, Christmas or special-occasion gift.
- Measuring over 11 cm (4.5 inches) high, 24 cm (9.5 inches) long and 11 cm (4.5 inches) wide, this buildable model makes for an impressive display piece on its own or as part of a collection of LEGO® sets.
- While toy cars run on batteries, this collector's item runs on pure imagination and creativity.
- The included building instructions recreate the look and feel of the original promotional material, with fun facts about the real car, history of the Fiat company and an interview with the LEGO® designer of this classic car model.
- LEGO® Creator Expert building kits for adults and teenagers are challenging builds based on things people are passionate about, such as classic cars, authentic buildings, fairground rides and much more.
- Since 1958, LEGO® bricks have been tested to the highest industry standards to ensure consistency and compatibility, and that they connect and pull apart easily every time.
- At the LEGO Group, we drop, heat, crush, twist and analyze LEGO® pieces to make sure all of our advanced LEGO sets meet the highest global safety and quality standards.