Lego Elves 41185 - Magic Rescue from the Goblin Village
Henting tilgjengelig på Kaares gate 1a
Vanligvis klar på 24 timer
Explore the secret Goblin Village without getting caught!
Take part in exciting new Elvendale adventures in the Goblin Village, featuring three buildings loaded with accessories, including a crystal workshop with magnifying glass and rotating crystal platform, cage-making workshop with lookout perch and dungeon with exploding gate function, activated by pulling down on the plant. Includes two mini-doll figures plus three goblins, a panther and a chameleon figure.
- Includes two mini-doll figures: Azari and Farran, plus three goblin figures: Bieblin, Fibblin and Smilin, and Panthara the Panther and Hidee the Chameleon figures.
- Features three Goblin Village buildings: a crystal workshop, a cage-making workshop and a dungeon.
- Crystal workshop includes an opening door, treasure chest, magnifying glass and rotating crystal platform, toilet, bed with secret drawer to hold strawberries, evil plants, secret stairs and a catapult with carnivore plant garden.
- Cage-making workshop features an opening door, lookout, cage-making tools and a fireplace.
- Dungeon includes an exploding gate function and a goblin slide.
- Also includes a large cage on wheels with room for an animal figure.
- Fire evil seeds from the catapult on the crystal workshop to try and distract the elves.
- Pull down on the carnivore plant to break out the gate and free the panther.
- Send Smilin the guard down the dungeon slide to chase after the elves.
- Accessory elements include a magnifying glass, newspapers, guitar, chicken leg, firewood, evil instructions, mug, dynamite, axe, map, watering can, spyglass, bug jar, hammer, fireplace, capture net, fire power and earth power studs, two strawberries, three evil seeds and two crystals.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 7-12.
- Other mischievous goblins can be collected in select LEGO® Elves sets
- Goblin village, with three main buildings in a row, measures over 5” (14cm) high, 15” (40cm) wide and 1” (5cm) deep.