Lego Creator Expert 10270 - Bookshop
Henting tilgjengelig på Kaares gate 1a
Vanligvis klar på 24 timer
Build and display a quaint bookshop and modular town house
Recreate the charm of a backstreet bookshop that you might discover in any European village or town with this LEGO® Creator Expert collectors’ toy. The 3-story bookshop and adjoining modular town house building is filled with fun building techniques and surprising details, including a display window, reading nook and an open-out design. Collectors will love to display this big 2,504-piece LEGO set proudly alongside their other modular buildings.
- An advanced LEGO® Creator Expert Modular Buildings set bookshop with adjoining town house packed with surprising details and unexpected features that teenagers and adults will enjoy building and displaying with pride.
- This big 3-story LEGO® set features so many details, including a display window, bookshelves, reading nook and living spaces in the town house. 5 minifigures also help to really bring this collectors' toy to life.
- This set is part of the Modular Buildings series – an ever-growing collection of interconnecting model toy buildings that combine to create amazing street scenes that builders and collectors love to own and display.
- With 2,504 pieces, this LEGO® building set for adults and teenagers makes an inspirational birthday, Christmas or special-occasion gift.
- Measuring over 11” (29cm) high, 9” (25cm) wide and 9” (25cm) deep, this buildable model makes for an impressive display piece on its own or as part of a larger Modular Buildings series street scene.
- No batteries required... this advanced building set runs on the pure power of imagination and creativity.
- With colorful, step-by-step building instructions, this advanced set offers a rewarding building experience, whether you’re building alone or sharing the experience with a loved one.
- LEGO® Creator Expert modular house toys immerse teenagers and adults in challenging builds based on things they're passionate about, including classic cars, authentic buildings, fairground rides and much more.
- Since 1958, LEGO® bricks have been tested to the highest industry standards to ensure consistency and compatibility, and that they connect and pull apart easily every time.
- At the LEGO Group, we drop, heat, crush, twist and analyze LEGO® pieces to make sure every building set meets the highest global safety and quality standards.